If you don't know who Aaron North is you should. He played guitar in a great band called "The Icarus Line". He also toured as the guitar player with "Nine Inch Nails". Aaron was everything you want in a rocker. He was unpredictable and did what he wanted. Everything I have ever read about him indicates he never cared what people thought of him. Sadly a few years ago Aaron had a breakdown that will be explained more in depth, when you read the article I'm getting ready to post. I can honestly relate with Aaron a lot. The past 10 months I have fought some mental health issues such as terrible anxiety attacks and bad bouts of depression. I have always had problems just took till 30 for them to really have effects I couldn't avoid." Last right before his breakdown Aaron had an amazing band called Jubilee. The record he was working on had many guest from Josh Homme to Dave Grohl. It pains me to know that album will most likely never see the light of day.
Check out the Spin Magazine article that was recently done with Aaron discussing his situation and what happened that made him fall from the grace of Rock ' N ' Roll. Aaron North's "Sad Decent from Nine Inch Nails to Nowhere"
Aaron North Live with "Nine Inch Nails"
Aaron North recording a "Jubilee" Song with Josh Homme
Aaron North with all the gear he currently has in storage.
This video is amazing. Aaron North freeing Stevie Ray's guitar.
Jubilee "Rebel Hiss" Official Video.
I will always admire and look up to Aaron North no matter if he returns to music or not. He is the embodiment of what Rock'N'Roll should be in my opinion.




No comments:
Post a Comment